And a Happy Fool Day, too!
Hello Dear Followers who are reading my Lockdown Diaries on this blog and on the page on Facebook. I also publish stories on Instagram so I am very happy that you send me messages, like my posts and it gives me enormous motivation to go further improving this blog:)
So Today is My Day 27th of my Lockdown Diaries. As you see I count the days of my Lockdown Diaries backwards. Because I am kinda tired of counting it forward.
And the topic of the Day 27 of the Lockdown 3 (Athens, Greece currently) is
As I have said yesterday, the only goal of my blog is not to show off my life, but to share my experience with Struggle. I do know that almost anyone in our world often or seldom do struggle. The only difference is how different people go through it. Well, I will tell honestly, I DO IT VERY BAD. But I assume that there might be people in this world who even have it worse. Isn’t it that sharing my own experience can help them, too? That would really make me a little bit happier and this would be one of the greatest achievements in my life. Besides, I can assume that while helping others to become better by sharing my experience, it will help me to become a petter human myself.
Oh yes I know what does word mean. Struggle.
I struggled and continue struggling with many things in my life. I struggle with
- Lockdown (try not to think about it anymore)
- Amsterdam (coming back soon)
- Rotterdam (moved out years ago)
- My parents and my family (we live in different worlds and countries)
- This website
- My diet
- My sport Team (little to none activities in the past 6 months)
- My Fitness Trainer
- My work coach
- Dutch Infrastructure
- My social life
- My Friends (if there are any)
- My country
- My apartment (no any at the moment)
- My wallet and my finances (little to survive at the moment)
- Cryptocurrency Trends (needs another discussion)
- My addictions (working on it)
- My smoking and drinking habits (in the process)
- My weight (gave up)
- My Sexuality (Not appropriate in Lockdown)
- My Appearance (Don’t care anymore)
- The person who helps to develop this website (He is a Dumb)
- With myself
I can continue but I struggle with everything because I just struggle with my life starting from my early childhood. What I gonna do with my struggle? I need to think it over….